A very special D-Day tribute
to all who gave of
themselves and families for a safe and free world.
Welcome to the World War II U.S. Veterans Website. This Internet
Website is dedicated to the millions of men and women and the over 800,000 mothers and fathers from the United States who made the
ultimate sacrifice for the good of free people everywhere.
Help us help veterans and their families. Click below to donate. There's no minimum amount.
This Website is being put together with the help and
experience of all Veterans. It is your site, and you are all invited to participate
in its construction and implementation. It is a creation of the team of Dick Berry, a
90 year old WWII Navy Veteran who served in the Pacific Theater,
and his son, Dave Berry, a computer programmer from Florida. It's
contents are continually updated and under construction, so bear with us at times - the
pages may change as you view them!
NEW: Click HERE To Share/Read WWII Stories
We have several areas you can visit:
Veterans Resource Center| Veterans: Lost and Found | Roll Call Recall | The Forum | Featured Veteran Story | Memory Lane | Collectibles Road Show | The Museum
- Search for Veterans Resources
Veterans: Lost and Found
- Found a dog tag, medal, papers, or uniform of an unknown veteran?
- Looking for information on a family member or lost veteran?
- Post your items and information here for others to search!
- Post pictures, links, and all information you can so others can find it.
- (We've had to replace the old forum with this new one because of spamming)
Roll Call ReCall
- Enter your service information in our database
- Yes, you can enter more than Name, Rank, and Serial Number
- As our database grows, locate long lost war friends
- Look up by name, theater, and branch of service
Forum sponsored by: San Antonio Military Real Estate
The WWII Veterans' Forum
- Talk with other veterans on-line
- Find lost friends and loved ones by posting their information
- Leave messages in various forums and others can answer later
Forum sponsored by: Military Loans
The Sharing Center
- Featured item, poem, video, letter, picture, or other cherished momento from a WWII Veteran
- Submitted by veterans, families, or loved ones to honor their service
- Rotated periodically
- Stroll down memory lane with various '40's memorabilia
- Send in your own pics and memories for posting
- Post your stories and remembrances in print and voice
- Hurry up and post 'em before we forget!
- Share, Trade, or Sell your war collectibles
- Send in pictures and descriptions of your items for display
- Tell us the story behind each item - that's what makes them valuable!
The World War II U.S.
Veterans Learning Museum
- View our latest design
- Send E-Mail to congressman, committee members, and other key players
- Post suggestions about our design, its location, and implementation
- An exciting multimedia presentation.
- View on your computer in many formats.
Other Veterans'-Related Internet Sites